Save space, time and money. With the series 53 circuit breaker, there is no need to wire from the battery to the circuit breaker, then wire from the circuit breaker to the disconnect switch in order to shut down the system. MP put the disconnect switch in the circuit breaker – one part now does the work of two.
Quick Links: Features / Benefits |
Features / Benefits
- Standard Amp Rating: Series 53 can be specified in current ratings of 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A, 30A, 35A, 40A, 45A, 50A, 60A, and 70A. (Contact us for additional amp ratings.)
- Termination Options: 10 thru 70A - 1/4”-20 stainless steel studs
- Mounting Options: Flush mounting through-hole inserts for #10-32 thread clearance and #8-32 threaded mounting inserts.
- Voltage Ratings: The Series 53 is rated at 32VDC.
- Ignition Proof: UL1500
- Weatherproof: IP66
- Optional Accessories: Led Indication